| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in October is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 74.4mm (2.9in) of fluid is dropped across on average 9 days.
- The skies in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania are fine having on average a detectable 6:36 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 4:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Harrisburg, Pennsylvania:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) ENE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 79.6 kms (49.4 miles) E
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) S