| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in September is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with some rain. Just 89.2mm (3.5in) of water tumbles across on average 9 days.
- The skies in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:27 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Harrisburg, Pennsylvania:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) ENE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 79.6 kms (49.4 miles) E
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) S