| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in November is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with some rain, sleet or snow. Just 89.4mm (3.5in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 9 days.
- In November the heavens above Harrisburg, Pennsylvania are slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:36 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:55.
- There are approximately 5:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Harrisburg, Pennsylvania:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) ENE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 79.6 kms (49.4 miles) E
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) S