| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in May is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched with occasional rain. Circa 108.2mm (4.3in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:23 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:23.
- There are approximately 5:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Harrisburg, Pennsylvania:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) ENE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 79.6 kms (49.4 miles) E
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) S