| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in July is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 91.2mm (3.6in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania are very sunny with on balance an appreciable 10:27 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:43.
- There are approximately 4:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Harrisburg, Pennsylvania:
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) ENE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 79.6 kms (49.4 miles) E
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ESE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) S